Lean, green & not mean
A blend of plant-based protein, fats, vegetables, herbs, oils and naturally-sourced vitamin and mineral-rich supplements.
- Recommended for diet transitioning and a great option for dogs with food intolerances or severe allergies. Each meal contains approximately 25 g of protein and can be used as a complete meal replacing or combined with meat based meals.
450g / 1LBS per container ( use our feeding calculator to measure each meal)
(cooked) Quinoa**, barley**, brown rice**, buckwheat**,legumes , hulled hemp seeds**, pea protein*, brown rice protein, lentils **, squash, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrots, apples, blueberries, cranberries, green peas, oats *, zucchini, spinach, celery, broccoli, dill, parsley, basil, kale, mint, coconut oil*, olive oil*, liquid chlorophyll, turmeric*, black pepper, eggshells powder*, pumpkin seed powder*, sprouted chia seeds*, omega-3 & 6, flaxseed powder*, apple cider vinegar*, kelp, krill oil, ginger, magnesium, activated charcoal and lots of LOVE.
NO PRESERVATIVES/ADDITIVES OR ADDED SALT. ALL OUR MEATS ARE 100% human-grade quality.
*Ingredient combinations may vary depending on seasonal availability and freshness.
** sprouted & organic
All-natural. Raw. Unprocessed. Delicious.
- A great source of protein for dogs with severe food or environmental allergies.
- Hemp seeds contain over 30% fat. They are exceptionally rich in two essential fatty acids - linoleic acid (Omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3).
- Hemp seeds are a great protein source, as more than 25% of their total calories come from high-quality protein.
- Hemp seeds are also a great source of vitamin E and minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc.
- Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential amino acids.
- Quinoa is also high in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants.
- Kale is vitamin packed with fibre, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamins A, C, K & B6, which play a big role in healthy bones, heart, colon and vision.
- Pumpkin acts as a tummy soother by regulating your pups digestive system.
It is also a very good source of vitamin E, potassium & beta carotene.
- Pumpkin seeds contain cucurbitin, an amino acid that eliminates parasites from the digestive tract and acts as a natural de-wormer.
- Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids & healthy fats that boost the immune & digestive systems, reduce bad breath, relive allergies and itchy skin, even helps with cognitive functions.
- Spinach is one of those antioxidant leafy greens that are good for dogs. It contains high amounts of vitamin A,B,C & K and roughage which stimulates the digestive tract.
- Flaxseed powder is a natural source of omega 3-6 fatty acids and alpha linolenic acid which is anti-inflammatory.
- Apple cider vinegar helps regulate the bloods PH levels, while playing a role in supporting oral health.
- Contains no yucky fillers or added salt.
- Biodegradable & fully compostable packaging.
Delivery: Approx 2-5 business days.