What she order? Fish filet
A blend of fish, vegetables, herbs, oils and naturally-sourced vitamin and mineral-rich supplements. The ratio of meat to other health-boosting ingredients is approximately 80% - 20%.
Recommended for dogs with food intolerances or allergies.
450g / 1LBS per container ( use our feeding calculator to measure each meal)
Whole Salmon, turbot, and sardines, squash, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrots, apples, blueberries, cranberries, green peas, spinach, celery, broccoli, dill, parsley, basil, kale, mint, coconut oil*, olive oil*, liquid chlorophyll, turmeric*, black pepper, eggshells powder*, ginger, pumpkin seed powder*, chia seeds*, omega-3, flaxseed powder*, apple cider vinegar*, activated charcoal and lots of LOVE.
NO PRESERVATIVES/ADDITIVES OR ADDED SALT. ALL OUR MEATS ARE 100% human-grade quality.
*Ingredient combinations may vary depending on seasonal availability and freshness.
All-natural. Raw. Unprocessed. Delicious.
- Made from all “human grade” quality ingredients, sourced locally as much as possible.
- Salmon is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which support the immune system, may decrease inflammation, and can keep your dog's coat looking shiny and healthy. It is also a good protein source for dogs with food allergies.
- Blueberries are nature’s powerful antioxidant which helps support the immune system. They are very rich in fibre, vitamin C & K.
- Naturally sourced chlorophyll helps cleanse the cells, rebuilds the immune system, detoxifies the liver & digestive system all while fighting infections and heal wounds.
- Turmeric with black pepper is known to be antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, helps break down dietary fats and reduce joint pain.
- Ginger is another safe and good antioxidant and anti- inflammatory super food.
- Sprouted chia seeds are a power house for essential minerals like manganese, copper and zinc.
- Pumpkin acts as a tummy soother by regulating your pups digestive system.
It is also a very good source of vitamin E, potassium & beta carotene.
- Pumpkin seeds contain cucurbitin, an amino acid that eliminates parasites from the digestive tract and acts as a natural de-wormer.
- Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids & healthy fats that boost the immune & digestive systems, reduce bad breath, relive allergies and itchy skin, even helps with cognitive functions.
- Spinach is one of those antioxidant leafy greens that are good for dogs. It contains high amounts of vitamin A,B,C & K and roughage which stimulates the digestive tract.
- Flaxseed powder is a natural source of omega 3-6 fatty acids and alpha linolenic acid which is anti-inflammatory.
- Contains no yucky fillers or added salt.
- Biodegradable & fully compostable packaging.
Delivery: Approx 2-5 business days.