Let's beef it up!
A blend of meaty beef, offal, finely-ground bone, fats, vegetables, herbs, oils and naturally-sourced vitamin and mineral-rich supplements. The ratio of meat to other health-boosting ingredients is approximately 80% - 20%.
450g / 1LBS per meal
Raw lean beef loin, beef hearts, beef lung, green tripe, beef liver, beef kidney, beef spleen. Squash, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrots, apples, blueberries, green peas, spinach, broccoli, dill, parsley, basil, mint, coconut oil, olive oil, liquid chlorophyll, activated charcoal, turmeric, black pepper, ground eggshells, ginger, pumpkin seed powder, chia seeds, omega-3, flaxseed powder, apple cider vinegar and lots of LOVE.
NO PRESERVATIVES/ADDITIVES OR ADDED SALT. ALL OUR MEATS ARE 100% human-grade quality.
*Ingredient combinations may vary depending on seasonal availability and freshness.
All-natural. Raw. Unprocessed. Delicious.
- Green tripe contains natural enzymes for digestive health.
- Made from grass-fed beef & organ.
- Beef liver and kidney are good sources of iron, zinc and manganese. They are also very good sources of protein, vitamin A, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins B6 & B12, folate, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, copper, selenium, vitamin A & C.
- Blackberries are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, contain vitamins K, A & E, and can help fight off free radicals.
- Chia seeds are a source of minerals such as manganese, copper, and zinc.
- Chia seeds are high in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Pumpkin soothes digestion.
- Pumpkin seeds are a natural source of unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins C, D, E, K and most of the Bs.
- Spinach is a good source of niacin and zinc. It is also a very good source of dietary fiber, protein, vitamins A, C & E (Alpha Tocopherol), vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper and manganese.
- Pumpkin seeds act as a natural de-wormer.
- Contains no salt, sugar, wheat or soy.
- Recyclable and BPA-free container.
Delivery: Approx 2-5 business days.