Chicken & Beef Meal
Hey chicken! Where's the beef?
Meaty beef and chicken, offal, finely-ground bone, fats, vegetables, herbs, oils and naturally-sourced vitamin and mineral-rich supplements. The ratio of meat to other health-boosting ingredients is approximately 80% - 20% with 65% muscle protein, 20% offal/organ meat, 10% finely ground bone and 5% fat.
450g / 1LBS per container ( use our feeding calculator to measure each meal)
Beef & chicken meat, Beef & chicken offal, Beef & chicken ground bones, squash, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrots, apples, blueberries, cranberries, green peas, spinach, celery, broccoli, dill, parsley, basil, kale, mint, coconut oil*, olive oil*, liquid chlorophyll, turmeric*, black pepper, eggshells powder*, ginger, pumpkin seed powder*, chia seeds*, omega-3, flaxseed powder*, apple cider vinegar*, activated charcoal and lots of LOVE.
NO PRESERVATIVES/ADDITIVES OR ADDED SALT. ALL OUR MEATS ARE 100% human-grade quality.
*Ingredient combinations may vary depending on seasonal availability and freshness.
All-natural. Raw. Unprocessed. Delicious.
- Made from all “human grade” quality ingredients, sourced locally as much as possible.
- This protein blend is a good balance between lean beef and fattier chicken.
- Beef & Chicken meat and it’s offal are a great source of clean protein . Beef organ meat works as a super food with high levels of necessary nutrients, such as: iron, magnesium, zinc, vitamin A & C, folate, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins B6 & B12, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, copper & selenium.
- Blueberries are nature’s powerful antioxidant which helps support the immune system. They are very rich in fibre, vitamin C & K.
- Sprouted chia seeds are a power house for essential minerals like manganese, copper and zinc.
- Pumpkin acts as a tummy soother by regulating your pups digestive system.
It is also a very good source of vitamin E, potassium & beta carotene.
- Pumpkin seeds contain cucurbitin, an amino acid that eliminates parasites from the digestive tract and acts as a natural de-wormer.
- Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids & healthy fats that boost the immune & digestive systems, reduce bad breath, relive allergies and itchy skin, even helps with cognitive functions.
- Spinach is one of those antioxidant leafy greens that are good for dogs. It contains high amounts of vitamin A,B,C & K and roughage which stimulates the digestive tract.
- Flaxseed powder is a natural source of omega 3-6 fatty acids and alpha linolenic acid which is anti-inflammatory.
- Contains no yucky filler or added salt.
- Biodegradable & fully compostable packaging.
Delivery: Approx 2-5 business days.