Lean & strong, can't go wrong
A blend of ethically- sourced horse meat, offal, “no bones”, fats, vegetables, herbs, oils and naturally-sourced vitamin and mineral-rich supplements. The ratio of meat to other health-boosting ingredients is approximately 80% - 20%, with 65% muscle protein, 20% offal/organ meat, 10% finely ground bone and 5% fat.
Recommended for dogs with food intolerances and /or severe allergies
450g / 1LBS per container ( use our feeding calculator to measure each meal)
Horse meat, horse offal, squash, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrots, apples, blueberries, cranberries, green peas, spinach, celery, broccoli, dill, parsley, basil, kale, mint, coconut oil*, olive oil*, liquid chlorophyll, turmeric*, black pepper, eggshells powder*, ginger, pumpkin seed powder*, chia seeds*, omega-3, flaxseed powder*, apple cider vinegar*, activated charcoal and lots of LOVE.
NO PRESERVATIVES/ADDITIVES OR ADDED SALT. ALL OUR MEATS ARE 100% human-grade quality.
*Ingredient combinations may vary depending on seasonal availability and freshness.
All-natural. Raw. Unprocessed. Delicious.
- Made with pasture-raised and ethically sourced horse meat.
- Horse meat is high in amino acids and is a very lean protein option for dogs with digestive issues or allergies. It is a good source of riboflavin, niacin, vitamins B6 & B12, iron, phosphorus and zinc.
- Kale is a source of dietary fiber, protein, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. It is also a very good source of vitamins A, C, K & B6, as well as calcium, potassium, copper and manganese.
- Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Blueberries are nature’s powerful antioxidant which helps support the immune system. They are very rich in fibre, vitamin C & K.
- Sprouted chia seeds are a power house for essential minerals like manganese, copper and zinc.
- Pumpkin acts as a tummy soother by regulating your pups digestive system.
It is also a very good source of vitamin E, potassium & beta carotene.
- Pumpkin seeds contain cucurbitin, an amino acid that eliminates parasites from the digestive tract and acts as a natural de-wormer.
- Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids & healthy fats that boost the immune & digestive systems, reduce bad breath, relive allergies and itchy skin, even helps with cognitive functions.
- Spinach is one of those antioxidant leafy greens that are good for dogs. It contains high amounts of vitamin A,B,C & K and roughage which stimulates the digestive tract.
- Flaxseed powder is a natural source of omega 3-6 fatty acids and alpha linolenic acid which is anti-inflammatory.
- Contains no yucky fillers or added salt.
- Biodegradable & fully compostable packaging.
Delivery: Approx 2-5 business days.